Every person especially us women know that rest is necessary for a pregnant woman to stay healthy and deliver a healthy baby, it is very difficult for us to stay active the whole day if we doesn’t get a comfortable sleep at night.
The whole weight of the belly is on our back so there is a need to relax at night for which a product made especially for our back is required and this requirement can be fulfilled by purchasing a body pillow.
Blowout Bedding, the makers of the popular Oversized Total Body Pregnancy Maternity Pillow, created a big body pillow once again. See the pattern? They loved to create these big and useful pillows. This pillow had a different shape, they called it the U Shaped- Premium Contoured Body Pregnancy Pillow. They manufactured it differently and decided that this pillow should be in a horseshoe shape to provide more support for our back and growing bellies.
I was kinda satisfied by it because it was the one which made me able to wake up fresh, the size was good, I thought that maybe it will not fit on my bed but it was of perfect size for my bed and also according to my body. In the routine days of my life, I was very much worried about how I will spend the time period of my pregnancy but the pillow made it easy for me to spend the pregnancy time period great by giving me comfort when I sleep but not every night.
Here’s why! Be aware that the head and neck part seems like it had too much stuffing on it. Sometimes I woke up with a stiff neck and headache. What I did is I just pull the head area closer to my shoulder and upper back region which can be a little uncomfortable.
What I like
- It assists the woman in preventing the nasal congestion
- It also helps a pregnant woman in avoiding heartburn and carpal tunnel
- It provides the needed support to the back for making the woman active for working in the day
- The zippered protector that covers the pillow can be easily washed when gets dirty
- Its size is 60”L x 35”W x 7”H which is perfect for any woman of any height
- It is fluffy and is not hard so it is comfortable for a woman to hold it while sleeping
What I didn’t like
- The price is high and I think every person cannot afford it; the price of other colors available in it is too much
- The smell of new brand pillow was bad, but then I pull out the cover and washed it before placing it on my bed
- Too much stuffing in the head and neck part which makes me uncomfortable sometimes
Editor’s Rating: 4.1/5
The overall experience of using the pregnancy pillow was okay! It delivered what it promised. Just make sure that you wash the pillow cover before using it because it has an unpleasant smell. There are some nights that I feel uncomfortable using it due to its heavy stuffing, but after a couple of nights, finally I have found the right position to sleep with while using it.
Check Price on Amazon Now