Inspired by the best selling pregnancy body pillow Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, Leachco Snoogle Chic – Sunny Circles pillow also had the same shape but comes with nicely designed green zippered cover, specifically made for use by pregnant women during and after pregnancy. It helps mothers to sleep very comfortably sideways with their tummy resting on the snoogle pillow, thus avoiding any kind of body pains that comes with lying down during pregnancy. No doubt, with the Leachco Snoogle pillow, you’re going to have a restful night’s sleep plus, it comes handy during the later months of pregnancy.
There are several ways to use the snoogle pillow, depending on the type of comfort you’re seeking. You can use it behind your back when laying or sitting on the couch. You can use it to rest your back or neck when sleeping. How you choose to use it is definitely up to you, but it’s a known great support for pregnant women.
What we like
- Beautifully designed removed zippered cover
- Allows for multiple sleep positions as a result of its spectacular C-shape
- Offers the much needed support during, as well as, after pregnancy
- Absolute body comfort whenever you sleep
- Excellent support during sleep
- Eliminates the likelihood of back pains during pregnancy
- Helps you sleep more on your side
What we didn’t like
- No length option (One-fits-all size)
- The pillow cover is a bit too tight in one particular place (top inside edge)
- Firm but hard, we believed that this is overstuffed
- The pillow seems to flatten out after several months
All in all, the snoogle chic pillow is just the right pillow for you if you’re an expectant mother, as the quality of your sleep is definitely going to improve as soon as you start using it. It helps in avoiding and likely eliminates any back and hip pain associated with pregnancy. More so, you can comfortably sleep on your side rather than your back, which is very paramount during pregnancy, as most doctors would advise.