Sleeping when you are pregnant is never an easy thing, especially when you are in your third trimester or even past your projected delivery date. The Leachco All Nighter Total Body Pillow is created because sleeping on your back isn’t an option and the weight from your legs can put an unnatural strain on your hips and thighs. When you are struggling to get a full night’s sleep, getting a body pillow that you can trust is one of the best solutions.
The Leachco All Nighter Total Body Pillow checks in at 36 inches long, making it possible for you to bend and shape the pillow in whichever way you need. It’s also plush and thick enough at 22 x 13 inches to give you the comfort you need for a full night’s sleep.
This thick maternity pillow is constructed to maintain form, making it ideal for women in any stage of their pregnancy. The pillow’s stuffing is soft and comfortable, just about right to support your body, specially your back. But there are some users that are not satisfied with the pillow’s stuffing. They claim that the pillow is heavy and over stuffed.
Constructed with a blend of polyester and cotton blend, you can bend this pillow behind your back or head and neck. There’s no set configuration or set way you must use this pillow, making it flexible and easy to use. In fact, you can use this pillow different ways or positions like, when you sleep on your right side, you can hug the long end of this pillow.
You can also curl its long side to support your knees. Need to wash or maintain your pregnancy pillow? Simply unzip the cover and machine wash for an easy way to keep it clean and ready for use. But be aware that the cover is not that easy to put on.
- Made of Polyester and cotton so it is a firm and fluffy body pillow
- The pillow is great solution for back pains, neck pain and respiratory disorders and acid reflux
- Long pillow that you can bend. Flexible yet durable
- Great for tall people, although smaller mothers can use it without problems
- Many different ways to use this pillow
- After your pregnancy, you can still use the pillow while nursing your baby
- Cover is hard to put on. You need the assistance of your husband
- A bit pricey
- The pillow is heavy due to its stuffing and size
- This pillow can make you feel a little hot
Big but heavy pillow that can provide you total body support. Great at supporting the back and belly. It’s a bit over stuffed in our opinion, so that it can make you feeling a little hot and uncomfortable at night. Additionally, the cover is really hard to put back once you removed it, but nonetheless this pillow is still popular and can really help you during your pregnancy.